I’ve been following along with Kelly’s blog for awhile as she tried to do 52 things in the course of a year in 2011. I thought that might be fun to try, but in a hypothetical kind of way. But this morning I saw her put up a new list for 2012 so I thought, “Oh what the hell, why not?”.
So here is my list of 52 things I’d like to accomplish in a year. I’m going to start it from my birthday last week, so it’ll be “52 things I want to do in my 34th year”. Kind of catchy, no?
They’re not in any particular order. Some of them I blatantly stole from Kelly’s blog. Some of them we already have planned. Some of them I do NOT want to do, but they really need doing. And some of them I just came up with on the spur of the moment.
- Blog my challenges
- Go parasailing
- Go ice skating
- Complete the exercise my age challenge (34 straight days of exercising)
Go a month without sodaI did it!
- Do 144 layouts for my Twelve class (I’m counting ones I did before my birthday, since I was already a month into the class)
- Finish up last year’s P365 layouts
- Print my 2011 P365 book
Do something new in L.A. Part one and Part two
- Ride a bike
- Do a ballet workout
- Do a bellydancing workout
- Stay up to date with this 2012 Project Life
- Try 52 new recipes (40 healthy) 7 healthy down as of 5-15. Recipes can be found here
- 3 (or 4) Times Twelve project (a family photo each month) Can be found here.
- Donate 3 pints of blood
- Tour a sewage treatment plant
- Pick some food
Grow some herbs and use themCaprese Salad
- Have a weekend without screens (phone, computer, iPad, TV)
- Do something new in St. Augustine
- Send something to Charles each month he’s not with us
- Read 10 books from the NYT bestseller list
- Take a dance class
- Create a vision board
- Watch 10 movies from IMDB’s top 150
Have a candlelight dinnerCinco de Mayo
- Have fondue
- Go to 5 different beaches
- Have a picnic in the park
- Do Couch to 5k
- Go camping
- Wear everything in my fancy drawer once (or get rid of it)
- Get a checkup
- Go to the dentist
- Make something with puff pastry
- Take a class (other than Twelve)
- Find out what it will take to finish my Associate’s
- Do at least 5 things on my Pinterest board while Charles is here.
- Build a sandcastle
- Go geocaching
- Do 50 push ups in one go
- Do 12 Roundups
- Do 5 hybrid projects
- Get a tan
Try a new hairstylePigtails
- Watch the whole series of Lost
- Have people over
- Get a passport
Plan a nice (cheap) birthday week for Jason“Jason is Great” Week
First Quarter Progress report can be found here.