I’ve been following along with Kelly’s blog for awhile as she tried to do 52 things in the course of a year in 2011. I thought that might be fun to try, but in a hypothetical kind of way. But this morning I saw her put up a new list for 2012 so I thought, “Oh what the hell, why not?”.
So here is my list of 52 things I’d like to accomplish in a year. I’m going to start it from my birthday last week, so it’ll be “52 things I want to do in my 34th year”. Kind of catchy, no?
They’re not in any particular order. Some of them I blatantly stole from Kelly’s blog. Some of them we already have planned. Some of them I do NOT want to do, but they really need doing. And some of them I just came up with on the spur of the moment.
- Blog my challenges
- Go parasailing
- Go ice skating
- Complete the exercise my age challenge (34 straight days of exercising)
Go a month without sodaI did it!
- Do 144 layouts for my Twelve class (I’m counting ones I did before my birthday, since I was already a month into the class)
- Finish up last year’s P365 layouts
- Print my 2011 P365 book
Do something new in L.A. Part one and Part two
- Ride a bike
- Do a ballet workout
- Do a bellydancing workout
- Stay up to date with this 2012 Project Life
- Try 52 new recipes (40 healthy) 7 healthy down as of 5-15. Recipes can be found here
- 3 (or 4) Times Twelve project (a family photo each month) Can be found here.
- Donate 3 pints of blood
- Tour a sewage treatment plant
- Pick some food
Grow some herbs and use themCaprese Salad
- Have a weekend without screens (phone, computer, iPad, TV)
- Do something new in St. Augustine
- Send something to Charles each month he’s not with us
- Read 10 books from the NYT bestseller list
- Take a dance class
- Create a vision board
- Watch 10 movies from IMDB’s top 150
Have a candlelight dinnerCinco de Mayo
- Have fondue
- Go to 5 different beaches
- Have a picnic in the park
- Do Couch to 5k
- Go camping
- Wear everything in my fancy drawer once (or get rid of it)
- Get a checkup
- Go to the dentist
- Make something with puff pastry
- Take a class (other than Twelve)
- Find out what it will take to finish my Associate’s
- Do at least 5 things on my Pinterest board while Charles is here.
- Build a sandcastle
- Go geocaching
- Do 50 push ups in one go
- Do 12 Roundups
- Do 5 hybrid projects
- Get a tan
Try a new hairstylePigtails
- Watch the whole series of Lost
- Have people over
- Get a passport
Plan a nice (cheap) birthday week for Jason“Jason is Great” Week
First Quarter Progress report can be found here.
How awesome that you have made a list too! Some of those I think I might have to steal actually! I love the exercise by age one! And fondue *drool*
Thanks! You’re totally welcome to steal anything, Especially considering I stole the idea and half your list 🙂 Good luck to you too!
Wow good for you! How long did it take for you to come up with this list?
It actually didn’t take too long. Maybe 45 minutes. I always have about 25 lists of various things going on in my brain at one time, so it was nice to get one out of there, lol. I guess I don’t make resolutions… I just make tons of lists.
Pingback: Recipes I made (February 12-18) | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Recipes I made (February 19-March 14) | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Hatsume Fair! | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Recipes | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Caprese salad | hclappy scraps
Pingback: “Jason Is Great” Week | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Cinco De Mayo | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Goin’ back to Cali (part one) | hclappy scraps
Pingback: One month without soda (and counting) | hclappy scraps
Pingback: June scrapping goals | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Some of my favorite posts | hclappy scraps
Pingback: 30 Days of lists- Day 1 | hclappy scraps