I’m linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another installment of High Five for Friday.
This has been a mostly quiet week, which is nice after the past couple of months. It’s refreshing to not have 1000 things on the to-do list marked Urgent. So here’s my list of top 5 awesome things…
1. My Dad. It was his 61st birthday on Sunday. I wish I could have seen him and given him a huge hug! It’s really nice to be able to have a great dad who loves me and listens to me, not being judgey or giving unsolicited advice. Just listening. 🙂
2. IKEA shelves. We got another Billy on Sunday and it’s really making the living room look like an actual room. We’re looking into pantry solutions, and found one I’m really excited to get in a few weeks!
3. Time Out Free App. Any little bit of productivity I’ve gotten done on the computer is because of this one app. It reminds you to take breaks to relieve eye strain from prolonged computer use by graying out the screen every 10 minutes for 30 seconds. It also reminds you to take longer breaks each hour. It’s completely customizable and I just realized this week that you can turn it off by default if you have certain programs open. So I won’t get cranky if my screen grays out while I’m in PSE. Yay!
4. Nutella and strawberries. Need I say more?
5. Scrappity Doo Dah’s Birthday Celebration. It’s the last week of fun, sales, and freebies for SDD’s 3rd birthday. It’s been a whirlwind, but I’m glad I got to participate 🙂
And that wraps up another week of awesomeness!