Hello Friday! I’m so glad you’re here. We have some fun stuff planned for this weekend and I can’t wait to get started.
But first, weekly gratitude post. I really like doing these. It helps me get my head straight sometimes and realize that I’m surrounded by awesomeness in my daily life. Will be linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk.
1. Growing things. I LOVE my little balcony container garden. Crossing my fingers that I can keep them alive,
2. Jason is feeling better. After a couple of weeks with an intracostal strain, Jason is finally on the mend.
3. (i)NSD. InterNational Scrapbooking Day was last weekend. Oh, how I shopped! I’m still organizing it all, but will do a post on that soon.
4. My blog. It’s been 3 months since I started writing here in my tiny corner of the interwebs. This will be my 44th post. I’m pretty psyched about it. I have lots of plans and schemes.
5. Missus Smarty Pants. I am fashion challenged. I admit that freely. And after years of wearing mostly scrubs, it’s really strange to suddenly need an “outfit” for every day of the week. I’m so over the yoga pants an t-shirt look I’ve been sporting for months now. MSP has been a great help to me in the past, and I’m looking forward to joining again in the near future. In the meantime I’m listening to her podcasts.