I also do one more list each month at Scrappity Doo Dah. It’s a scrapbooking goals list. Because I totally need one more to-do list in my life. But I’m all about accountability in my goal setting endeavors. And this list is mostly all fun stuff. I’m taking my cue from Elise Blaha Cripe, who wrote a fabulous article on goal setting. Make it fun. And if it doesn’t get done, that’s okay. It’s about the process.
Well that was way more philosophical than I meant to get in this post… on to my June Scrapping goals!
1. Keep up with CT assignments.
2. Do 5 P365 LO’s. (I have a couple of ones for this year still to do)
3. Leave more love in the gallery this month.
4. Make some templates.
5. Do 15 blog posts. I’m planning on using these as journaling for future LO’s.
6. Make a list of stories I’d like to tell.