Today’s prompt is- Goals for this month
- Take positive steps towards finding a part time job
- Blog about all the adventures we had this summer with the Little Man.
- Continue keeping up with my CT and mod duties at SDD
- Decorate for Halloween
- Start a new series with Jason, or finish an old one.
- Blog at least 5 recipes
- Do a video for my Twelve class (or at least do a post)
- Make something with puff pastry (this has seriously been one of my goals since 2004 and I haven’t done it yet).
- Make something not related to food.
- Get through September relatively unscathed.
September is going to be a fun month. Everything on my list is fun, with the possible exception of #1. But getting a job means more money, and that’s definitely fun 🙂
List made 8.27.12
Curious about 30 Days of Lists? Check them out here. See all my lists (so far) here.
Pingback: Goals, plans, etc. | hclappy scraps