I had big plans for this month… I had my whole month in blogging/ scrapping/ decorating/ and making stuff all planned out in iCal. I was ready to go. Then I hurt my knee and I had to shift things around a little. But that’s okay. That’s the beauty of plans, they can be changed.
For my second list on 30 Days of Lists, I made this list of goals for September. Here’s how that went.
- Take positive steps towards finding a part time job. I applied for a few more jobs and haven’t heard anything. Which that’s kind of a moot point right now with my knee. So this one is put on hold for now.
- Blog about all the adventures we had this summer with the Little Man. This did not get done. Will work on it this month. Anything that I don’t get done this month will just not get done. I will move on.
- Continue keeping up with my CT and mod duties at SDD. I ran a little behind with my CT stuff, but considering my promotion, I think I did ok,
- Decorate for Halloween. I did get a little decorating done, but I want to do a few more things.
- Start a new series with Jason, or finish an old one. I totally forgot about this one. We have been watching a ton of Big Bang Theory this month though.
- Blog at least 5 recipes. Wow I actually did this one!
- Do a video for my Twelve class (or at least do a post) Twelve for August
- Make something with puff pastry (this has seriously been one of my goals since 2004 and I haven’t done it yet). Yes! Puff Pastry Pizza (not really phyllo like I thought)
- Make something not related to food. Nope
- Get through September relatively unscathed. I only wrote this one because my family has a “thing” about September. We have since the 70’s. We can’t even say the word September without a certain something in our voices. I’m not terribly superstitious, but I will no longer make flippant remarks about September. September knocked me on my ass, literally.
On to October!
This month I want to-
- Go on a coffee date with Jason.
- Get off crutches
- Catch up with Project Life
- Send the Little Man a Halloween box.
- Finish blogging summer stuff
- Go back to the pumpkin patch and try not to hurt myself this time.
And I’m going to stop there. I think that’s plenty.