I was going to write about our new Fall Manifesto, but realized I haven’t finished up the summer one. There are a lot of summer things I haven’t finished though. Nothing new there.
This was my Summer Manifesto List. You can follow the links for specifics.
- Do something cool for Father’s Day. Check.
- Do something new in California. Check Check.
- Go to St. Augustine. check. to be blogged eventually
- Go swimming as much as possible. Check
- Go to a park. Check.
- Go to a water park. no
- Make homemade lemonade. Check
- Make ice cream. no
- Make pickles. no
- Do something for the 4th. Check
- Make pizza. Check. We made this plus thai chicken pizza
- Eat outside. Check
- Go to the beach. Check (also to be blogged one day)
- Do crafty stuff. Check.
- Love on these guys. A lot. Check plus 🙂
I really loved doing this, and might make it a recurring seasonal thing. We did our list for fall yesterday. It’s kind of ambitious, but we’re going to have a blast checking things off.