I’m apparently pretty lousy at making long-term goals. I’m way better at making and sticking to shorter monthly ones. So much happened last year with moving, new job, family illness and crisis, health junk, etc. I am certainly not in the place I thought I would be this time last year. Literally.
So we need a year to maintain.
- Maintain our home, wherever that is. We made a lot of big purchases this year, so we need to slow down on spending and keep the things we have in good shape.
- Maintain the healthy habits we started last year. Moving our butts, continuing to clean up our diets, all that fun stuff
- Maintain our relationship at the optimal level it is now. This has been a seriously stressful year at times, but we remained Team Awesome. It takes work, but it’s the best kind of work.
- Maintain our sanity in the face of what could be the most crazy hectic summer to date.
So that’s the plan for 2013. I could list 1,000 other things that I’d like to do and accomplish this year. But this is it, broken down into the simplest of terms.
Some smaller things I want to work on in January-
- walk 40 miles
- do 12 strength training workouts
- continue working through my Project Life for 2012 and start 2013
- work my daily housekeeping routines
- make it to 250 blog posts
- do some just for fun LO’s
- use my big camera more
Great goals and I like your word! I do better with monthly (sometimes daily) goals, too.
Pingback: High Five for Friday is back! | hclappy scraps
Pingback: February goals | hclappy scraps
Pingback: Maintaining. | hclappy scraps