These were my goals for August–
- Walk 40 miles. Maybe run a couple too.
- Read 5 nonfiction books.
- Participate in the 30 Day self portrait challenge from A Beautiful Mess.
- Blog or scrap at least ten of our summer adventures.
- Donate blood.
- Continue looking for a part time job.
- Try yoga with Jason.
- Start planning a fall garden.
I walked maybe 20 miles this month. I’m not sure why, but I just don’t have any exercise mojo lately.
I’ve read 5 NF books this month! Woohoo! My reviews for the first 4 can be found here and here. I’ll blog the 5th one this week.
I did take a photo of myself every day for thirty days. I’ll blog about the awkwardness that entailed, plus a few things I learned next week.
Looking back through my archives, I was surprised to find that I’ve scrapped or blogged 9 summer memories. I didn’t think I’d done that many at all! It was a lot more LO’s than the long blog posts that I wanted, but I’m pretty proud of myself for doing that many.
I did not make it to donate blood this month. There were a lot of scheduling conflicts with Jason having to work on the weekends this month. And truthfully, I think he doesn’t want me to donate blood. I’ve had some bad reactions in the past, so I think he thinks he’s protecting me from the mean people at the blood bank 😛
No news on the job front. Still.
Oh I forgot all about yoga! Jeez… I need to review these goals more often.
My fall garden is off to a fantastic start! I cannot even tell you how excited I am about this. I’ll do a post on this very soon!
So, on to September goals…
- Walk or run 40 miles.
- Listen to 10 How Stuff Works podcasts.
- Participate in Week In The Life, 30 Days of Lists, and Project Life Lessons.
- Blog or scrap 10 more summer adventures.
- Donate blood OR donate to Goodwill.
- Finish that gallery wall in our bedroom that I’ve been working on since April.
- Swim or take walks with Jason three times a week.
- Plant some more seeds.
It is going to be a jam packed month. I’ll have a lot of time to myself at home this month, so I want to make the most of it!
Pingback: October Goals | hclappy scraps